Monday, April 14, 2008

Reading the Classics...

Hey everybody,
I made it to school Tues and Thur. last week. I stayed 3 hours and suctioned myself.
Dr. Elizabeth, I have been reading the classics, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Jungle Book, White Fang and now starting Treasure Island. My teacher makes me write 3 sentences about each chapter.
Gatlin and I have been turkey hunting. Dad cooked one and it was so dry he threw it out.
Gatlin's ball team is doing pretty good.
I hope you have a good week.
Keep praying,
Daniel Man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel,
I'm really glad you are back in school.And reading so many great books. That's great.
Tell your Dad He needs to hunt turkeys at my house. We have some big fat, moist and tender ones over here. Kendall has been playing softball with her Rec team and she is the manager of BA's team. So we have been crazy busy these past few weeks. Take care. Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel Man - I'm so proud of you & that you are back in school. You are one tough cookie & I love you very much! Love Aunt Angela