Sunday, December 9, 2007

Birthday Extravaganza

Hey everybody, we had a celebration tonight!! I missed 7 birthdays while in the hospital. Uncle Greg turned 51, Aunt Angela 50, Aunt Kim 43, cousin Jarratt 25, his wife Lindsey 25, cousin Clint 23 and baby Japeth 1 year old. We had a lot of food and a really good time being together.
My 98 year old great-grandmother was there, too.
Dad, Gatlin and I went hunting this weekend and mom went shopping. Gatlin and I checked out the wrapped gifts under the tree but none of them were for us.
Tara, we did get your Christmas card and I show everybody my photo album where you were the patient:)
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
Thanks for blogging and keep praying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel,
I am an "old" friend from school of your mom's. I was glad to hear you are back home. Sorry about not being able to go back to school until Spring. Most kids would be so excited, but I know it gets a little tough being home all day. I was in a car wreck when I was 12 and had to be home schooled for 6 months. I really want to come out and see you and your mom, but I don't know exactly where you live. I went to your house a long time ago, but with age memory fails me. Please have your mom call me 400-5457 so I can schedule a visit with you guys. You are all in my prayers. Love, Beverly Ford Evans

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel!!!!
We miss you so much back in Cincinnati!!!we can't wait to see you again hopefully we come visit:)
Merry Christmas!
lots of love,
The McCarthy's back in Cincinnati!
Megan,Mariah,Danny,Mackenzie,Geri,Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel,

I was just gonna tell you that I finished up school today so sometime later in the week or first of next week I am going to come hang out if that is ok with you. I guess this child is going to be stubborn for a while longer, because he isn't wanting to go anywhere. Know that I love ya and I am thinking about you all the time. I am glad that yall could have a fun family celebration. see you soon.
Ashley White

Carol Cajka said...

Hey Daniel
This is Mrs. Cajka (syka) at Page Middle. I wanted to say hello and tell you how happy I am to hear how well your doing. Gatlin is in my mentoring group here at school and he has kept me posted. Ms. Hicks is at Longview Elementary working with Kindergarden kids and Ms. Coffey is at Sunset Middle, I will forward them your blog. Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
Mrs. Cajka

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel,
Kendall just finished her last exam today. She really wants to come by for a visit. I thought I would bring her over in the next day or two. It's been crazy this last week with her studying for her exams and me trying to get everything ready for Christmas. I hope you are enjoying Deal Or No Deal. We'll have to play when I come see you. See you soon. Love Jill