Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bang-Bang Shrimp & Quality Brother Time

Hey everybody, I have my voice back! I have to plug my trach but you can hear me. Gatlin and I went to the teen room and shot pool. Gatlin has been practicing at home and he beat me. Then we went to the activity room and did some art things. We had Bang-Bang shrimp from Bonefish last night, it was good!! Gatlin has been suctioning my trach. He is a great brother...
I hope to be home next week but I am afraid to say and jinx it.
Thanks for blogging and keep praying,
Daniel Man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's KendalL I can't wgat to see you again. Everyday at school in our first class our teacher has a devotion for us and at the end we have prayer requests and then pray. You and your family has been on the prayer request board siece school started.
LOVE YA DAN MAN
LOVE,KENDALL LUNA

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel,
I'm glad to hear Gatlin is helping his brother out. That's really cool!!
Kendall, Jamie, Jarrod and I just got back from seeing a play at the Boiler Room theatre called Billy Bob's Holiday Hoedown. It's a play about a Redneck Christmas, and it's hilarious. Can you believe we went to a Christmas play and it's not even Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!
Well, I hope this will be your week to come home. Keep us posted.
Love you, Jill