Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Out shopping...

Hey everybody, I went to Academy Sports today and bought shotgun shells with my gift certificate. I bought Gatlin a couple of boxes, too. Dad cooks the duck like roast with carrots and potatoes and serves it over wild rice. It is really good.
We give a lot of the ducks away and freeze some.
Dr. Elizabeth, believe it or not, I didn't have to be suctioned from 9am-1pm in the blind. I was lavaged and went back out until dark. But during the day at home I still have to be suctioned a lot. Apria only sent 100 catheters and Mom had to call and get more.
We miss the great people in Cincinnati but don't miss the hospital.
Come visit when you can.
Thanks for blogging and keep praying,
Daniel Man

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey big guy... sounds like you had fun hunting... 60 ducks! Wow...

That's 60 more than me and Wade got when we went last week up in Kentucky... Why don't you send a few our way next time??? We just didn't see many for some reason.

Lanie and I are sure glad you made it home... We keep you in our prayers on a daily basis. You're an encouragement to all who know you!

Maybe we'll get to see ya in a few weeks. Be strong and courageous,

Bret

Anonymous said...

Daniel---you mean you really shoot those precious little ducks??!! And eat them too??!!!! I'm shocked--no really I'm thrilled you are home, and getting stronger each day. I can't wait to see you!
Love, Ms. B (michelle)